top of page

Birth Certificates

Affidavits & Document Assistance

If you are having an unassisted home birth (also referred to as a "free birth") and plan to request a Wyoming birth certificate for your new baby, there are a few forms that you must submit to Vital Records. 


Two of these, the Affidavit of Pregnancy and the Affidavit of Live Birth, must be completed by a licensed care provider, such as a registered nurse or physician.  As a registered nurse with an active Wyoming license, I can provide this service to you and can also assist you in completing the other forms necessary to register your baby's birth and request their birth certificate. 


I am happy to discuss this service and answer any questions you may have!

bottom of page